Use this step-by-step planning methodology and set of 21 premium tools and templates to create a comprehensive strategic marketing plan.
Public Relations Plan Methodology
Use this step-by-step planning methodology and set of 16 premium tools and templates to develop a comprehensive public relations strategy & plan.
Building a Results-Oriented Public Relations Program is a 32-page PDF planning methodology that highlights our premium tool-kit of 16 premium tools & templates (available for download to Pro, Premium & Team level members) to help you develop a comprehensive public relations strategy & plan.
Demand Metric methodologies are step-by-step guides that help you build strategic processes using "Best Practices" and other Demand Metric tools & templates. Learn more about our methodologies by reading the blog post: Much Ado About Methodologies.
For more info on this particular methodology, read our blog post: Building a Results-Oriented Public Relations Program or view our interactive Webinar: Building a PR Program
Stages of this methodology include:
- Audience Understanding
- Craft Key Messages
- Asset Inventory
- Budget & Measurement
There are 16 premium tools & templates linked inside of this methodology to facilitate the process:
- Public Relations Agency RFP
- Public Relations Budget Template
- Public Relations Calendar 2013
- Public Relations Metrics Dashboard
- Public Relations Strategy Scorecard
- PR Agency Selection Tool
- Press Kit Checklist
- Press Release Template
- Competitive Analysis Tool
- Customer Profile Template
- Positioning Statement Worksheet
- Media Relations and PR Audit
- Editorial Calendar Template
- Media Specialist Job Description
- Message Mapping Tool
- Competitive PR and Advertising Analysis