In-Depth Interview Guide
Use this template to create a plan and guidelines for conducting in-depth interviews to gain insight into a market research problem.
You need to evaluate individual opinions for a market research study. You would like to gain insight into your market research problem through individuals closely engaged in activities relating to your problem.
Our In-Depth Interview Guide was created to help you conduct qualitative research by interviewing a small number of individual respondents using an open-ended method to obtain detailed information about a topic – otherwise known as an in-depth interview. The goal of conducting an in-depth interview is to explore a respondent’s point of view, experiences, motivations, feelings, and perspectives.
This Microsoft Word document provides you with a plan & guidelines when conducting in-depth interviews to obtain knowledge on your market research problem.
- provides a typical in-depth interview execution plan
- defines guidelines for conducting interviews
- includes a series of common interview questions
- facilitates communication of interview discussions
- easily edited on a case-by-case basis