CRM Maturity Map
Use this tool to visually depict your CRM process maturity across Marketing, Sales, Customer & Field Service, Analytics, Infrastructure, and E-Commerce/Web.
You need to analyze your organization's CRM process maturity and visually present your findings to senior management to determine which functions to improve upon first.
A fishbone diagram tool that allows you to quickly highlight your current level of process maturity for each function. Using a simple color-coded format you can visually present your organization's strengths and weaknesses as they relate to CRM process and system maturity. Functions to be analyzed include Marketing, Sales, Customer & Field Service, Analytics, Infrastructure, E-Commerce/Web. The maturity scale is based on the following:
- LEVEL 1 - No Documentation of Business Processes, No Automation or Integration
- LEVEL 2 - Immature and Few Documented Processes, No Automation or Integration
- LEVEL 3 - Maturing and Mostly Documented Processes, Some Automation/Integration
- LEVEL 4 - Mature, Documented, Integrated & Automated Processes; Agile Changes
- Save 4 Hours Formatting Presentation Diagram
- Easy to Understand, Color-Coded Framework
- Maps out Key CRM Business Processes & Functions
- Provides Maturity Scale to Gauge Current State
- Demonstrates Business Process Management Skills
Estimated Time Required: 8 Hours
Skills Required: Business Process Management
Microsoft PowerPoint Document