Community

Chatbots & Intelligent Agents Research

Chatbots & Intelligent Agents Research

The objective of the chatbot/intelligent agent research is to provide members with the insights and activation tools/templates needed to reach cons

Sales Content ROI Benchmark Study

Sales Content ROI Benchmark Study

Marketing creates content, which the sales team uses to varying degrees.  Too often there's little visibility into how well this content works.

Multi-Account or Multi-Workspace

Multi-Account or Multi-Workspace

This will allow you to select an account or workspace that limits access to certain projects and users.

Multi-Edit Task Cards

Multi-Edit Task Cards

This will let you select more than one task card and mass update fields such as Status, Assigned To, Start Date, End Date, Priority, etc.

Speed Improvements

Speed Improvements

We are working on various solutions to make the application faster (i.e. loading task cards).

Outlook & Gmail Integrations

Outlook & Gmail Integrations

These will allow you to subscribe to your Demand Metric projects calendar(s) to your Outlook or Gmail account.

adding my logo

adding my logo

How do I remove the Demand Metric logo and replace with my own.  Used to be able to do this and now I can't.

Email to Create Task in a Project or Reply to a Comment

Email to Create Task in a Project or Reply to a Comment

Email processing will provide a unique email address for each project so you can directly forward an email to create a new task on that project boa

Image/File Annotation & Comments

Image/File Annotation & Comments

This will allow you to view a file or image in a task card and add comments or markup with an online marker to provide feedback on content, emails,

Calendar View Upgrade

Calendar View Upgrade

The upgraded Calendar view would allow for dragging calendar dates to extend Start Date and End Date, add more information on hovering a calendar i

Board View Upgrade

Board View Upgrade

This would allow you to change the column headings on the Board view from the current (Status only), to have columns for other fields such as Prior

Grouping in Table View

Grouping in Table View

This will let you group tasks by Assigned To, Priority, Status, Dates, etc. to let you first group, then sort and filter.

Pages