MarCom Plan Methodology
Use this step-by-step planning methodology and set of 30 premium tools and templates to create a comprehensive marketing communications plan.
You need a tool to help you methodically create a marketing communications plan. This is important because your marketing communications plan directs how you will communicate with employees, clients, media, and other parties. Without a proven approach and premium tool-kit, you will need to spend additional time creating this communications plan.
This 33-page PDF Marketing Communications Plan presents a MarCom Plan methodology that highlights our kit of 30 premium tools & templates (available for download to Pro, Premium & Team level members). The purpose of this is to help you develop a marketing communications plan that is guided by corporate marketing strategy, supports individual product marketing plans, and that achieves awareness and promotional guides. This methodology consists of six stages, each with descriptions, steps, and actionable items.
Demand Metric's Marketing Communications Planning Guide is a step-by-step methodology that helps you build strategic processes using "Best Practices" and other Demand Metric tools & templates. For background info on Demand Metric methodologies, read our blog post: Much Ado About Methodologies.
Learn more about this particular methodology and how it fits into the mix: What's Your Marketing/Marcomm/Product Strategy Plan?
Stages of methodology include:
- Strategy & Environment
- Budget & Measurement
There are 30 premium tools & templates linked inside of this methodology to faciliate the process:
- Marketing Strategy Plan Methodology
- Brand Assessment Tool
- STEP Industry Analysis Tool
- Competitor Analysis Tool
- Competitive PR vs Advertising Analysis
- Product Marketing Plan Methodology
- Customer Profile Template
- Marketing Strategy Scorecard
- MarCom Objectives Worksheet
- Positioning Statement Worksheet
- Message Mapping Tool
- Marketing Channel Ranking Tool
- Campaign Impression Calculator
- Tradeshow Evaluation Matrix
- Events Database Template
- Social Media Channel Selection Tool
- Social Media Posting Calendar
- Press Release Template
- Public Relations Calendar
- Editorial Calendar Template
- Mobile Marketing Readiness Assessment
- Mobile Marketing Channel Selection Tool
- Advertisement Evaluation Matrix
- Advertising Plan Checklist
- Advertising Calendar & Budget Template
- Qualified Lead Definition Tool
- Lead Generation Prioritization Tool
- Marketing Communications Budget Template
- Marketing Communications Calendar
- Key Marketing Metrics Dashboard