Develop Customer-Centricity with CRM
This guide provides practical advice for adopting a customer-centric business strategy.
This How-To Guide has been designed to provide practical advice for adopting a customer-centric business strategy. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a top priority for mid-sized enterprises; leverage it effectively to differentiate your firm.
Read this brief 13-page guide to:
- Understand the Definition of CRM
- Develop a Return on Investment Strategy
- Identify Implementation Costs & Benefits
- Perform a Cost/Benefit or ROI Calculation
- Differentiate CRM System Architectures
- Learn CRM Features & Functionality
- Build a Business Case & Project Charter for CRM
- Identify Risks & Key Success Factors
- Provide Implementation Best Practices
Read this guide to learn how to make customer relationship management work for your organization.
Demand Metric's How-To Guides are designed to provide practical, on-the-job training and education and provide context for using our premium tools & templates. If there is a topic that you would like to see covered, please contact us at email@example.com to make a content request.