CRM Program Methodology
Follow this simple, step-by-step, methodology to implement a CRM program that engages your customers, generates sales and provides accurate reporting for your executives.
Our CRM Program Methodology is a 40-page PDF planning methodology that highlights our premium tool-kit of 21 premium tools & templates (available for download to Research, Executive & Enterprise level members) to help you develop and launch a CRM Program that meets your marketing objectives.
Demand Metric methodologies are step-by-step guides that help you build strategic processes using "Best Practices" and other Demand Metric tools & templates. For background info on Demand Metric methodologies, read our blog post: Much Ado About Methodologies.
Stages of this methodology include:
There are 21 premium tools & templates linked inside of this methodology to facilitate the process.
- Develop Customer-Centricity with CRM
- The Importance of Social CRM
- CRM Readiness Assessment
- Sales & Marketing Alignment Tool
- Customer Profile Tool
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- CRM Program Strategy Scorecard
- CRM Program Prioritization Tool
- CRM Requirements Roadmap
- CRM Project Charter
- CRM Project Schedule
- CRM Business Case
- Evaluating Hosted CRM
- CRM System RFP Template
- CRM Vendor Evaluation Matrix
- CRM Consulting Services RFP Template
- Lead Qualification Process Diagram
- CRM Administrator Job Description
- Sales Playbook
- CRM Program Metrics Dashboard
- CRM Maturity Assessment