Workshop: Content for the Buying Process
How to Access this Workshop:
Analyst & Executive members get FREE access to all training in DM University. Click here to let us know that you would like access and we'll get you set up!
Preview the first 10 mins of this workshop for free. You can also purchase this workshop ($77.00) in our store if you are a Basic, Pro, or Premium Member. ORDER NOW >>
Most buying decisions - between 70 and 80% according to recent research - are made before the prospect ever talks to your sales team! Prospects expect to find the information they need on your website to make an informed purchase decision. If you provide that content and make it easy to get - you win. If not… you’re likely to lose.
This workshop presents a simple, step-by-step, methodology to help you win the content battle with a content marketing plan that reaches the 70-80% of prospects before they've made their buying decision.
This methodology consists of six stages, each with a description, steps and action items. Action items include using our premium tools & templates. Our intention with this methodology is to help you:
- Plan your content marketing program by identifying objectives, buyer personas and buying stages.
- Manage your content marketing program by building content and organizing distribution channels.
- Measure the results of your program and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
About the Instructor:
Albertson Performance Group, Inc. (APG) founder and president Eric Albertson has been a marketing and sales executive mentor for companies of all sizes for more than 30 years. Eric has an amazing track record in the lead generation world, having helped both small and large companies to spectacular growth in good times and bad. Giants such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, American Express, Motorola and Intel at the high end and companies as small as just $1M per year in revenue.
APG has subject-matter-expertise in:
- Marketing: Marketing Automation, Inbound and Outbound Marketing Demand Generation – Database Marketing – Content Marketing. We’ve done this for the likes of EMC, Microsoft, Dell, HP, American Express, McData, Intel Consulting, Computer Task Group, and many others.
- We build, operate, and transfer an inbound and outbound content based lead generation and nurture systems to generate a targeted flow of “sales ready” leads. Have experience with most of the major technologies used in demand generation.
- Sales Optimization: Sales process design and marketing-sales alignment. We’ve done this for the likes of Compaq, Intel, Intel Consulting, Toshiba, Computer Task Group, Inacom, and many others.
- Teach and use a variety of the top sales methodologies used in considered purchase sales. Have managed sales organizations of up to 300.
Eric is the co-author of the book Marketing by the Numbers and has a B.S. degree in Marketing from the University of Oregon.
About the Sponsor:
Act-On was created to empower small and mid-sized businesses to effectively market online at a fraction of the effort and cost incurred by larger enterprises. Little beyond email marketing existed to serve small marketing teams until Act-On introduced a solution that was far more powerful yet easy enough and intuitive enough that a marketer could use it without help from the IT department.