A form to approve project change requests to ensure timelines/budgets are adjusted.
Project Closure Checklist
A checklist to ensure project tasks have been completed and the project can be closed.
You need to wrap up a project that was recently completed.
We created the Project Closure Checklist to ensure project tasks have been completed and the project can be closed. Use this Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to review all the tasks associated with your project to verify every task has been finished to the full extent.
- ensures that project lands smoothly
- provides closure to key projects
- sets expectations for future projects
- reviews goals & objectives from project charter
- save 2 hours on writting & formatting